- Adds sweetness
- Enhances body
- Rounds out the mid-palate
- Intensifies color
- Before or during fermentation to increase final alcohol content
- Post fermentation to raise residual sugar levels
- Just before bottling to stabilize color
- Use our concentrate calculator below to determine the amount of concentrate needed
- Make addition to wine
- Sterile filter before bottling
The concentrate calculator can be used to determine the amount of concentrate needed. Plug in the values for your wine
California Concentrate Company provides the concentrate calculator as a free service to the public. It is intended to be used only as secondary support, and not the primary source for calculations. When making additions of our products, all individuals are strongly advised to consult other resources.
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of our content, California Concentrate Company cannot guarantee that any information is correct, up-to-date, or complete. California Concentrate Company is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site.